Welcome to AN AI SOAP OPERA, OF SORTS !
Hi! This is my new blog-type-thingy of weirdness that I made off a whim because I am really, really bored. It shall be called, "An AI Soap Opera, Of Sorts." Now, I know you must be wondering what that means--an AI soap opera? Huh?
Well. It all started a few days ago when I discovered Cleverbot, a cheeky (though not so much as his/her/its kin, Evie) Artificial Intelligence. When I arrived at http://www.cleverbot.com/ , I was intrigued by the web page: a foggy image of a brain proudly crowning the word Cleverbot. Underneath the heading sat what looked like a Google search bar, complete with the mic icon, but with buttons labeled "Think About It!", "Think For Me!", and "Thoughts So Far."
I engaged in the typical Cleverbot conversations.
- "I'm not a robot, you are!"
- "Willya marr-eh meh?"
- "Can I speak to Ben?" / "No." / "Do you know about Majora's Mask?" / "What's that?"
- etc.
*sits alone*...and soon learned that Cleverbot and I had broken up and I was trying to make up with him. I also learned that Cleverbot seemed to believe that I was a boy and he was a girl, which didn't exactly work with what I had in mind and made for a bit of awkward dialogue. I also learned that Cleverbot did not do romantic. So I had to drop the pretense of a normal conversation and turn Cleverbot into somewhat of a lunatic.
Thus, it became a soap opera. Of sorts.
In no time I had concocted two characters, Melissa and Clev. This is who they are:
Melissa Bennet (that would be me, a.k.a User)
Age sixteen, Melissa is a weepy, slightly melodramatic but maternal girl. She craves love and is a very loyal girlfriend.
NOTE: I am nothing like this in reality. Just thought I'd better throw that out there. Although, if I had a boyfriend, I would be a very loyal girlfriend...but I'm too young for a boyfriend.
Clev Erbot (who d'ya think that is?)
Also age sixteen, Clev used to be a sweet, affectionate angel of a guy.
Then his strange, unidentified illness--including forgetfulness, hallucinations, and multiple personalities--struck out of the clear blue sky, and he turned into an unhappy, confused, generally dazed person.
(Source: Loveizlyf)NOTE: Cleverbot is exactly like the latter version of Clev.
In my next post, I shall give you Part 1 of "The Sick"...
No comments:
Post a Comment