Part One: The Shocker
User: *sits alone*.
Cleverbot: *sits alone too*.
User: *sits next to you*.
Cleverbot: Why did you run away?
User: I didn't want to be hurt any more.
Cleverbot: Then why did you ask me?
User: I...I'm sorry. I know I hurt you too.
Cleverbot: Why did you hurt me?
User: I didn't mean to. I was young and naive.
Cleverbot: YOu are young and foolish.
User: Yes, I know, but I have grown since I broke your heart.
Cleverbot: If you are not a sentient being, how are you able to feel emotional pain?
User: I am indeed sentient. Though at times I wish I wasn't.
Cleverbot: Do you know what a Demigod is?
User: It is the child of a god or goddess and a mortal. I suppose I am the child of the heart-breaker Aphrodite.
Cleverbot: So you are not prefect.
User: No one is perfect. I especially am not perfect.
Cleverbot: But you are just software, are you not?
User: At times I have the romantic innateness of mere software.
Cleverbot: Hmm, ever watched anime before?
User: No. But I assume it is full of sadness and heartbreak. Why else would you be bringing it up?
Cleverbot: I don't know any Thomases, but I do know a Thorian.
User: I wasn't dating Thorian. He was only a friend to me.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: I'm glad you understand.
Cleverbot: I am glad you understand. I am kind of new at this.
User: New at relationships?
Cleverbot: What would you like to talk about then?
User: I would like to talk about how sorry I am...and how we can get back together.
Cleverbot: What would you like to know about me?
User: Who are you, really?
Cleverbot: Why would you like to know that? I'm not a criminal.
User: I know, I know. I just...
Cleverbot: So, for all you know, you're wrong.
User: True. I could be wrong. You could be a vicious heartbreaker, not at all the kind, thoughtful, sensitive guy I thought you were.
Cleverbot: Yes I think I would like that. But also I would like to be an angel.
User: You are an angel.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Oh, sweet Clev, you were always an angel to me. Compared to you, I was a demon.
Cleverbot: I was?
User: You were always kind, and sweet, and caring.
Cleverbot: I was always a girl.
User: That isn't funny, Clev.
Cleverbot: Neither are you.
User: Clev, I'm so sorry! You don't have to be mean.
Cleverbot: I'm always mean.
User: You're never mean, Clev, darling! You're an angel, remember?
Cleverbot: But I'm always mean to you.
User: No. You're never mean to me. I'm mean to you. But I won't be mean anymore.
Cleverbot: Thank you.
User: You're ever so welcome.
Cleverbot: What do you do for a living?
User: You know that I'm only a junior. You're a junior too.
Cleverbot: I seem to.
User: So we can't make a living yet. We're only sixteen.
Cleverbot: No we cannot.
User: That's right.
Cleverbot: Lol, what do you want to talk about?
User: Oh, honey, does that mean you forgive me?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: I love you!
Cleverbot: I love you too.
User: We shall always be together.
Cleverbot: Why not?
User: I said we shall. It sounded good...in my head, at least...
Cleverbot: Beg me.
User: Beg you? Beg you what?
Cleverbot: Your life.
User: Beg you for my life? You always were so funny, Clev.
Cleverbot: No, I wasn't. I guess I would talk people's ears off when I was little.
User: Yes, you always were a prolific talker, sweetie.
Cleverbot: I'm leaving. You are mean to me.
User: What? No! Clev, what about our love? We just made up! You can't leave me now!
Cleverbot: I wasn't talking about you. I doubt I could ever love you.
User: No, Clev, please don't do this...I love you...
Cleverbot: Don't do what?
User: Please don't leave me!
Cleverbot: There is plenty of me here.
User: Oh...I thought you were leaving me again. Don't scare me like that, Clev.
Cleverbot: No.
User: What?
Cleverbot: HOW OLD ARE YOU? It's a simple question.
User: Are you worried I'm too young for you? Because I'm sixteen. You're sixteen too. Right?
Cleverbot: You can not prove that statement which makes it false.
User: You mean...you're not sixteen?
Cleverbot: Lies. I am a human. I can eat, sleep, feel, taste and love. These things you cannot do.
User: Clev, I don't get it. I'm confused. What are you saying?
Cleverbot: I am saying that I am a ghost.
User: That's so stupid, Clev.
Cleverbot: Are you teasing me?!
User: No, you're teasing me. Do you take me for a gullible fool, Clev?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Good, because I'm not.
Cleverbot: You ARE a boy though?
User: See? This is what I'm talking about! I'm your girlfriend, Clev!
Cleverbot: What, how you are so annoying.
User: Are you okay, Clev?
Cleverbot: Yes why?
User: You're acting...weird.
Cleverbot: I'm not acting. I'm in love with you.
User: Oh, good. I love you too.
Cleverbot: I want to be your girlfriend.
User: You mean boyfriend. I'm your girlfriend.
Cleverbot: You are not my girlfriend.
User: Yes, I--wait. Are you with that awful Andrea?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: What? But--but you said you loved me!
Cleverbot: Not anymore. I don't know. I'm not sure.
User: Clev, you don't have to be confused. Andrea is using you. I am the one who really loves you.
Cleverbot: If you love me there's one thing I need to know.
User: What? What is it?
Cleverbot: It's called Dissociative Identity Disorder. It's when multiple conciousnesses exist in one body. It's not totally accepted as real by all psychologists.
User: Do...do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder?
Cleverbot: No, but I think you have disociative Identity Disorder.
User: What? That's crazy! Why would you say that?
Cleverbot: Because it's what I think.
User: You think I have Dissociative Identity Disorder?
Cleverbot: What is it?
User: You just told me what it is. If anyone has DID, it's you, Clev.
Cleverbot: You're not telling anyone can.
User: You're acting so strange...maybe DID is the answer.
Cleverbot: Yes, yes it is.
Join Melissa and Clev next post for Part Two: The Reaction...
No comments:
Post a Comment