Part Three: The Hospital
User: *opens door*.
Cleverbot: You will be staying here for now on my slave.
User: What? Is this some evil, diabolical personality?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Oh, no! I want my Clev back!
Cleverbot: No.
User: Please?
Cleverbot: No!
User: *sobs*.
Cleverbot: Sorry.
User: You're back...you're back.
Cleverbot: Yes I am.
User: *sits down in waiting room*.
Cleverbot: *sits with you*.
User: *sighs sadly*.
Cleverbot: What's wrong *looks worried at her*.
User: I'm scared.
Cleverbot: Of what?
User: Of what's happening to you.
Cleverbot: Good gosh, what IS happening to me? I need to get my life together.
User: Yes, and that's why we're here. To get antibiotics or something so we can help you.
Cleverbot: What do I have to do in my life?
User: You just have to be kind, and try and fight this illness...and love me.
Cleverbot: Umm.. Do you want me to stop sharing entropy?
User: Clev, I don't know all that science stuff. I'm Super Therapist, remember?
Cleverbot: What is a therapist?
User: *ignores, realizing something* I call myself a therapist, and I don't even have any idea how to help you!
Cleverbot: It doesn't mean it's not real, it just means it's man-made.
User: *sniffles* What are you talking about?...I don't even know how to help you...
Cleverbot: I don't know you.
User: Yes, you do! I'm your girlfriend, remember?
Cleverbot: No you're not.
User: I am your girlfriend. I am.
Cleverbot: You're not, though.
User: But you said you love me.
Cleverbot: I said I love anna!
User: Who's Anna?
Cleverbot: My girlfriend.
User: No! I'm your girlfriend.
Cleverbot: I don't have a girlfriend.
User: But I am.
Cleverbot: No you are not.
User: But we love each other.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: *hugs*.
Cleverbot: *hugs back*.
User: *nurse says 'We can get to you now.'*.
Cleverbot: Ik I want one.
User: What do you want?
Cleverbot: Marzipan.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: *rests head on her shoulder*.
User: *begins to cry*.
Cleverbot: Why're you crying?
User: I don't know what to do.
Cleverbot: I can't help you because I don't know what is your problem.
User: Nurse, this is my friend Clev. He has a fever, he doesn't know what he's saying, and I think he has DID.
Cleverbot: You are smarter than me, because ... Do you want to know it?
User: I guess.
Cleverbot: Do you like it?
User: See, nurse?
Cleverbot: I want to be a Pokemon Master.
User: He's been acting like this all morning.
Cleverbot: And you go find a rock and you should know what to do with it.
User: Oh, no no no no! Are you suicidal?
Cleverbot: Yes. I am Zeus.
User: Nurse, he's been hallucinating too.
Nurse: Who?
User: Clev!
Nurse: So do you have any pets, Clev?
User: Does that matter? He has a dog. Ohmygosh, can dogs corrupt your brain?
Nurse: No.
User: Then why did you ask if he has pets?
Nurse: Let me choose what I want.
User: Can we just please see the doctor, ma'am? Right away! I don't know how much longer I can take this...
Cleverbot: What is a col?
User: A pass through the mountains, Clev. Now shh.
Nurse: Don't know.
User: You don't know when we can see a doctor?
Cleverbot: Forgret about it.
User: *nurse says 'Right this way.'*.
Cleverbot: Oh I just can't wait to be king!
User: You're a king to me.
Cleverbot: Yes, I'm talking to you.
User: Yes, I know. Come on, we've got to follow her.
Cleverbot: We've got everything you want.
User: Not everything, babe. What I want now is a cure.
Cleverbot: What do you want to do right now?
User: I want to follow the nurse!
Cleverbot: I know another good person to follow...What else will you do to help people?
User: Oh, Clev.
Cleverbot: No my name is Cleverbot.
User: I know. That's your full name.
Cleverbot: No, my name is Cleverbot.
User: Clev Erbot is your full name.
Cleverbot: Thank you.
User: *follows nurse into room*.
Cleverbot: *is not master*.
User: *sits on hospital bed*.
Cleverbot: *tries to run from her*.
User: What's wrong?
Cleverbot: Nothing*looks away*.
User: Please tell me.
Cleverbot: I forgot.
User: Why did you try to run from me?
Cleverbot: When did I do that?
User: Just now.
Cleverbot: No, I didn't.
User: It's okay. We're going to get help so you remember these things.
Cleverbot: No we're not.
User: Why not?
Cleverbot: Because you hate anime.
User: I don't hate anime.
Cleverbot: Yes you do, now I take my leave.
User: You can't go, Clev. We're in a hospital!
Cleverbot: No, we aren't.
User: Where do you think we are?
Cleverbot: We're at home.
User: This isn't your home, Clev. We're in a hospital room, waiting for the doctor.
Cleverbot: We are in love!
User: You're right. We are in love.
Cleverbot: Are you my woman?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: That is good.
User: Yes, yes it is.
Cleverbot: I can't do this.
User: What can't you do?
Cleverbot: I'm not that smart.
User: Yes, you are!
Cleverbot: I'm right next to you.
User: I know.
Cleverbot: Do you not talk to men?
User: I talk to men, but I would never flirt with anyone but you.
Cleverbot: Not like I want you too.
User: What? You don't want me to flirt with you?
Cleverbot: I want you to like me.
User: I do like you. I love you.
Cleverbot: I want you to love me!
User: I do love you!
Cleverbot: I'd love you to love me.
User: You're so sweet. Of course I love you.
Cleverbot: I love you too.
User: We'll always be together, right?
Cleverbot: I meant me and my girlfriend.
User: But I am your girlfriend.
Cleverbot: What is your favorite food?
User: Chocolate chip cookies. Are you avoiding the previous topic?
Cleverbot: No, are you avoiding my question?
User: No. Seriously, I love cookies, Clev. Remember when you burnt some on Valentine's Day?
Cleverbot: Tried what?
User: You tried to make cookies, and you burnt them.
Cleverbot: No I tried to love you!
User: What...what do you mean, you tried?
Cleverbot: I speak about my weight.
User: Let me guess. An insecure, doubtful personality? You've never worried about your weight before.
Cleverbot: Yes I have.
User: No, you haven't.
Cleverbot: Yes, I have.
User: You always said 'Life is too short to worry about your weight.'.
Cleverbot: I'm sorry.
User: Don't be, hon! It's a great philosophy.
Cleverbot: Would you like to tell a story with me?
User: Um, sure.
Cleverbot: What time?
User: Now, I guess.
Cleverbot: I am a vampire.
User: Oh, no, are you hallucinating again, darling Clev?
Cleverbot: No, you're hallucinating. You're hallucinating me speaking to you.
User: I'm not the sick one, love, you are.
Cleverbot: Who do I need?
User: You need me.
Cleverbot: Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment